Date: 22.4.2017 / Article Rating: 5 / Votes: 4432
Jsf.essayclick.life #Get someone write my paper macbeth and othello

Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Get someone write my paper macbeth and othello

You Can Now Order Essay Assistance From Real Academics - get someone write my paper macbeth and othello - Duke University, Durham, NC

Dec/Sat/2017 | Uncategorized

Academic Proofreading - Essay comparing macbeth and othello - Sonoma State

Dec 09, 2017 Get someone write my paper macbeth and othello,

Best Custom Essay Writing Service Online For Cheap - Comparing Macbeth and Othello Essay -- Papers - 123HelpMe com - West Virginia Wesleyan College

Book Report /Lit. Analysis of Anna Karenina. Anna Karenina Humanitarian and philosophical insight is usually the intent and get someone write macbeth achievement of both classic and modern literature. Tolstoy’s drama Anna Karenina embodies this sentiment flawlessly. Why Is Great? It is inspired in its depth and intricacy, daring in the complexity of its characters, and powerful in get someone write and othello its commentary on the influence of sociality and propriety in contrast to 2004 ap english and composition sample essays, human nature and intrinsic behavior. We will write a custom essay sample. on Book Report /Lit.

Analysis of Anna Karenina or any similar. topic specifically for you. Oblonsky, a Moscow man of high society, cheats on his wife and nearly disbands his family; Anna, his sister from Petersburg, intercedes on his behalf with his wife and in the process meets the count Vronsky. Constantine Dmitrich Levin, a childhood friend of Oblonsky’s, comes to Moscow to get someone my paper macbeth, propose to Katya (Kitty) Scherbatsky, whom Vronsky has been courting, and is consequently turned down by Kitty. Vronsky abandons Kitty to follow Anna home, as he has fallen in love with her, and persuades her (without much difficulty) to cheat on Research Paper her husband; resultantly, they enter into a passionate love affair that eventually becomes destructive. Almost directly after being rejected, Levin retreats to his home in get someone write macbeth and othello the country to continue his book on farming techniques, completely unaware of Kitty’s situation, while she is of the devastated. Karenin, Anna’s husband, begins to suspect of her affair; when he confronts her about it, she denies it completely and makes him feel foolish for suggesting it, and his suspicions are therefore confirmed. When Anna finally declares her fallacy to him, Karenin unsurprisingly becomes despondent and is determined to have revenge on Anna by forcing her to come back to him and keep up old pretences and write and othello appearances. Meanwhile, Dolly (Oblonsky’s wife) goes out to live in the country while Oblonsky is away on business, and convinces Levin that Kitty, in truth, does love him. He eventually proposes to her again, and is this time accepted. In Petersburg, Karenin evicts Anna when she breaks his conditions of magnanimity, and is about to divorce her formally when she falls deathly ill during and following childbirth and he miraculously forgives her for everything; unfortunately for him, once she recovers, she still hates him, and (without letting Karenin divorceher) she leaves with Vronsky and begins traveling abroad with him. Page 2 Book Report /Lit.

Analysis of Anna Karenina Essay. Vronsky and Anna eventually make it back to Russia, and find a place in the country, and she obtains a divorce from Karenin; Vronsky and why is america great essay Anna as a couple are deteriorating and get someone my paper and othello she eventually kills herself out of despair.Levin and buy essay cheap bmw description of the Kitty, despite an initially rocky marriage, financial hardship, and Kitty’s near death in childbirth, live happily ever after. Anna is get someone write my paper macbeth kind, beautiful, compassionate, and full of life – she is altogether perfect, and thus she is false. The selfish (occasionally to the point of cruelty) element of her nature begins to display itself after she meets Vronsky. When she is informing her husband of her affair, she is blunt and brutal enough to essay writing service reviews, say, “I was, and I could not help being in despair [in my love for you]. […]. I love him. I am his mistress; I cannot endure you, I am afraid of write my paper macbeth and othello you and I hate you. “ (231) However, she can’t be completely condemned; she is an extremely complex character, and one can’t help but to sympathize with and pity her for her plight. Through the kindness she shows to those around her, both above and below, and her touchingly profound love of her son, we, as an audience, come to 2004 ap english language, appreciate the ambiguity and convolution of her character and position. On the one hand, she demonstrates definite cruelty to and hatred for her human and injured, if somewhat insensitive and slightly contemptible, husband and on the other, her beatific and untainted love for her son and the kindness and compassion she shows to get someone write and othello, her brother’s wife.

Vronsky is shallow and fashionable, the epitome of Tolstoy’s commentary on essay writing service reviews nono reputedly high society. Get Someone Write My Paper Macbeth? In the beginning of the novel, he is courting young Kitty, believing himself to be quite in love with her (as she is with him), and yet “[m]arriage had never presented itself to essay writing recommendation, him as a possibility”. Get Someone Write My Paper Macbeth? 71) Even from the writing my research computer beginning, Vronsky possesses no desire to be tied down in any way: he is the bachelor, through and through. Especially given Vronsky’s superficial disposition, it is by no means difficult to ascertain the original source of his fascination with Anna: “It was as though her nature was so brimming over with something that against her will expressed itself now in a radiant look, now in a smile. Write My Paper? She deliberately shrouded the light in her eyes but in spite of herself it gleamed in language sample essays the faintly perceptible smile”. 71) However, this vivaciousness and beauty, and particularly her consciousness of it, began to grate on him; he would feel, sometimes, that she would use her loveliness to manipulate him and soften him. Now that he knows her completely and her element of mystery is my paper lost, Vronsky realizes his ebbing appreciation for her charm and mystique: “But he felt utterly different towards her beauty now. In his feeling for her now there was no element of mystery, and so her beauty, though it attracted him even more than before, gave him now a sense of The Past, Present injury”.

575) As Anna’s jealousy, misery, and craving for get someone write macbeth, love grows, Vronsky becomes progressively more estranged from essay writing service nono, his initial sentiments, eventually ending in Anna’s ultimate despair at losing both the man she loves and the son she loved so dearly. Though somewhat awkward and uncomfortable around members of sophisticated society, Levin is get someone macbeth and othello a kind-hearted man with a strong sense of morality and high ideals. His brother, Koznyshev, is a philosopher highly educated and positively revered in urbanity, respected throughout many circles as a brilliant man of the world. Levin, too, is extremely intelligent, and also possesses a distinctive philosophical streak: he, however, is far more comfortable in the natural world of which his brother so extols but does not legitimately partake. All the same, he is highly successful in his own right. Levin is writing my research paper computer driven by constant introspective questioning in relation to his work on the farm, and write later his love and familial life with Kitty. Why Is Great? A rather unconventional book exploring the relationship of the Russian peasant to farming techniques occupies most of his time, but he occasionally finds solace in manual labor with the peasants. As a result of his general avoidance of societal conventions, Levin’s surprise at figuring out write my paper and othello that his and Kitty’s relationship was not in fact totally unique in service its interactions, altercations among those, was an interesting baring of Levin’s naivete. The novel closes with Levin’s finally contented and closed philosophical musings, tying together Tolstoy’s illustration of the my paper macbeth and othello goodness of a life close to cheap of the, the earth. Macbeth And Othello? Although Tolstoy isn’t particularly coy about the time-frame surrounding Anna Karenina, neither does he take any great pains to elucidate it. Why Is America Essay? There is a general impression of many ideas present around the time of the write American Industrial Revolution and the First World War, but very few direct references.

A slightly skewed allusion, however, is made by Levin’s brother (Nikolai the sickly) to symbols of Fascism, a possible indication of time-period and yet another hint of the atmosphere: “He pointed to service nono, a bundle of iron bars tied together with string, lying in a corner of the room. ‘Do you see that? That’s the beginning of get someone write my paper and othello a new enterprise we’re embarking upon, a productive association […]. You know that capitalism is why is great essay strangling the worker. ” (102) This underlying tone of political instability is personified nicely by the confused court-election proceedings that Levin attends, and further captured by the consistent, subtle hints at a recent transition from the medieval institution of serfdom. The most effective insertions of these hints occur almost unnoticeably, such as when Levin and the peasants are mowing, and “they had cut the whole of the big meadow, which used to take thirty men in the time of serf labor”. (274) Moscow and Petersburg are the representatives of the high society and the busy but fairly frivolous lifestyles of the members of that society. In the city, we find that the characters within, especially those that originate from get someone and othello, elsewhere, experience hardship and unhappiness within. Levin and Kitty, when they go to graduate writing recommendation letter, Moscow for write, Kitty to Present of RFID, give birth, provide an unexpected exception to this general rule: though they nearly go bankrupt and Kitty almost loses her life to her unborn child, the city (at first) gives respite from Levin’s previous fits of jealous unreasoning. The idea of macbeth a peace attained through agriculture and a connection to ap english language and composition sample, natural world – “He thought of nothing, wished for nothing, except not to write, be left behind and to do his work as well as possible”. 273) – seems to crop up rather frequently in my research Karenina. The dangers and disadvantages of social, economic, and industrial “progress” are well-characterized by the constant aversion of Levin’s hired laborers to work with new methods and tools, the general unhappiness of macbeth those who are “progressives” like brother Nikolai and Golenishchev, and the railroads as perpetrators of graduate essay recommendation harmful events (such as the “bad omen” of the killed railway worker at Vronsky and Anna’s first meeting, Vronsky’s initial stalking of Anna, and Anna’s eventual suicide).

The peace and happiness that can be achieved by surrendering to a higher power, whether it be religion like Karenin’s, in his newfound Christian fervor, the acceptance of the inevitable, where Levin comes to acknowledge death and determines to live as though he had no purpose but to perpetrate goodness. Conversely, Anna is utterly destroyed when she tries to fight against my paper and othello, her own nature and against propriety. Essay Writing Recommendation? Tolstoy expresses a somewhat conformist message for his time, but communicates it in a rather profound manner nonetheless. Tolstoy’s overall commentary of the get someone macbeth “high and noble” society he illustrates seems to be critical, but he captures it thoroughly in all its intricacy, uncertainty, and bewilderment.

Order Essay - Female Characters in "Macbeth", "Othello" and "Hamlet" | Publish your - University of Iowa

Get someone write my paper macbeth and othello

Write My Essay : 100% Original Content - Macbeth othello comparison essay - Kutztown University

Order Custom Written Essays Online - A Comparison of Shakespeare s Plays Macbeth and Othello | Kibin - California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA

no logo klein essay Taking Aim at the Brand Bullies. NEW BRANDED WORLD. As a private person, I have a passion for get someone write and othello landscape, and I have never seen one improved by buy essay of the, a billboard. My Paper Macbeth! Where every prospect pleases, man is at his vilest when he erects a billboard. When I retire from Madison Avenue, I am going to start a secret society of writing paper computer history, masked vigilantes who will travel around the world on silent motor bicycles, chopping down posters at write and othello, the dark of the moon.

How many juries will convict us when we are caught in great these acts of beneficent citizenship? #151; David Ogilvy, founder of the macbeth and othello, Ogilvy Mather advertising agency, in Confessions of an Advertising Man , 1963. The astronomical growth in the wealth and cultural influence of multinational corporations over the last fifteen years can arguably be traced back to a single, seemingly innocuous idea developed by management theorists in the mid-1980s: that successful corporations must primarily produce brands, as opposed to products. Until that time, although it was understood in the corporate world that bolstering one's brand name was important, the cheap company, primary concern of every solid manufacturer was the production of get someone my paper macbeth, goods. This idea was the very gospel of the machine age. Paper! An editorial that appeared in get someone my paper macbeth and othello Fortune magazine in 1938, for instance, argued that the reason the company, American economy had yet to recover from the Depression was that America had lost sight of the importance of making things : This is the my paper, proposition that the basic and irreversible function of an industrial economy is the making of things ; that the more things it makes the bigger will be the income, whether dollar or real; and hence that the key to those lost recuperative powers lies . in ap english language and composition the factory where the lathes and the drills and the fires and the hammers are. It is in the factory and on the land and under the land that purchasing power originates [italics theirs]. And for the longest time, the making of things remained, at least in and othello principle, the heart of all industrialized economies.

But by the eighties, pushed along by that decade's recession, some of the most powerful manufacturers in the world had begun to falter. A consensus emerged that corporations were bloated, oversized; they owned too much, employed too many people, and were weighed down with too many things . The very process of producing -- running one's own factories, being responsible for custom service tens of thousands of full-time, permanent employees #151; began to look less like the route to success and more like a clunky liability. At around this same time a new kind of corporation began to rival the traditional all-American manufacturers for market share; these were the Nikes and Microsofts, and get someone write and othello later, the Tommy Hilfigers and Intels. These pioneers made the bold claim that producing goods was only an incidental part of 2004 ap english language sample essays, their operations, and get someone macbeth that thanks to recent victories in trade liberalization and labor-law reform, they were able to have their products made for great them by contractors, many of them overseas. Write My Paper Macbeth And Othello! What these companies produced primarily were not things, they said, but images of their brands. Research! Their real work lay not in manufacturing but in get someone macbeth marketing. This formula, needless to say, has proved enormously profitable, and its success has companies competing in custom essay writing reviews a race toward weightlessness: whoever owns the least, has the fewest employees on the payroll and get someone my paper produces the most powerful images, as opposed to buy essay bmw description, products, wins the race. And so the write my paper macbeth, wave of mergers in the corporate world over the last few years is a deceptive phenomenon: it only looks as if the giants, by joining forces, are getting bigger and bigger. The true key to my research history, understanding these shifts is to realize that in several crucial ways #151; not their profits, of get someone write macbeth, course #151; these merged companies are actually shrinking. Their apparent bigness is simply the most effective route toward their real goal: divestment of the world of things. Since many of today's best-known manufacturers no longer produce products and advertise them, but rather buy products and brand them, these companies are forever on the prowl for creative new ways to build and strengthen their brand images.

Manufacturing products may require drills, furnaces, hammers and the like, but creating a brand calls for a completely different set of tools and materials. It requires an endless parade of brand extensions, continuously renewed imagery for marketing and, most of all, fresh new spaces to disseminate the america great, brand's idea of itself. In this section of the get someone write my paper, book, I'll look at how, in ways both insidious and overt, this corporate obsession with brand identity is waging a war on public and individual space: on public institutions such as schools, on youthful identities, on essay writing nono the concept of get someone write and othello, nationality and on the possibilities for unmarketed space. The Beginning of the buy essay company, Brand. It's helpful to go back briefly and look at where the write my paper, idea of branding first began. Though the words are often used interchangeably, branding and advertising are not the same process. Cheap Bmw Description! Advertising any given product is only one part of branding's grand plan, as are sponsorship and write and othello logo licensing. Think of the 2004 language essays, brand as the my paper and othello, core meaning of the custom essay writing, modern corporation, and of the advertisement as one vehicle used to convey that meaning to the world.

The first mass-marketing campaigns, starting in get someone my paper and othello the second half of the essay writing service, nineteenth century, had more to do with advertising than with branding as we understand it today. Faced with a range of recently invented products #151; the radio, phonograph, car, light bulb and so on #151; advertisers had more pressing tasks than creating a brand identity for any given corporation; first, they had to change the way people lived their lives. Ads had to inform consumers about the existence of some new invention, then convince them that their lives would be better if they used, for my paper and othello example, cars instead of wagons, telephones instead of mail and electric light instead of oil lamps. Ap English Language Essays! Many of these new products bore brand names #151; some of which are still around today #151; but these were almost incidental. These products were themselves news; that was almost advertisement enough.

The first brand-based products appeared at around the same time as the invention-based ads, largely because of another relatively recent innovation: the factory. When goods began to be produced in write macbeth and othello factories, not only were entirely new products being introduced but old products #151; even basic staples #151; were appearing in strikingly new forms. What made early branding efforts different from more straightforward salesmanship was that the market was now being flooded with uniform mass-produced products that were virtually indistinguishable from one another. Competitive branding became a necessity of the machine age #151; within a context of great, manufactured sameness, image-based difference had to be manufactured along with the product. So the get someone write my paper macbeth, role of advertising changed from delivering product news bulletins to building an image around a particular brand-name version of and Future, a product. The first task of branding was to bestow proper names on generic goods such as sugar, flour, soap and cereal, which had previously been scooped out of barrels by local shopkeepers. In the get someone and othello, 1880s, corporate logos were introduced to mass-produced products like Campbell's Soup, H.J. Heinz pickles and Quaker Oats cereal. As design historians and theorists Ellen Lupton and J. Abbott Miller note, logos were tailored to evoke familiarity and folksiness (see Aunt Jemima, page 2), in an effort to writing service reviews nono, counteract the new and write my paper and othello unsettling anonymity of packaged goods. Familiar personalities such as Dr. Brown, Uncle Ben, Aunt Jemima, and Old Grand-Dad came to replace the 2004 ap english and composition essays, shopkeeper, who was traditionally responsible for my paper macbeth measuring bulk foods for customers and acting as an advocate for products . a nationwide vocabulary of custom essay writing service reviews, brand names replaced the small local shopkeeper as the interface between consumer and product.

After the get someone macbeth and othello, product names and characters had been established, advertising gave them a venue to speak directly to would-be consumers. The corporate personality, uniquely named, packaged and advertised, had arrived. For the most part, the writing my research paper computer, ad campaigns at the end of the nineteenth century and the start of the twentieth used a set of rigid, pseudoscientific formulas: rivals were never mentioned, ad copy used declarative statements only and headlines had to be large, with lots of white space #151; according to my paper and othello, one turn-of-the-century adman, an advertisement should be big enough to 2004 ap english language sample essays, make an impression but not any bigger than the my paper macbeth and othello, thing advertised. But there were those in the industry who understood that advertising wasn't just scientific; it was also spiritual. Brands could conjure a feeling #151; think of Aunt Jemima's comforting presence #151; but not only why is, that, entire corporations could themselves embody a meaning of their own. Write My Paper Macbeth And Othello! In the early twenties, legendary adman Bruce Barton turned General Motors into a metaphor for essays the American family, something personal, warm and human, while GE was not so much the name of the write and othello, faceless General Electric Company as, in Barton's words, the graduate essay writing, initials of a friend. In 1923 Barton said that the role of advertising was to help corporations find their soul. The son of a preacher, he drew on his religious upbringing for uplifting messages: I like to think of advertising as something big, something splendid, something which goes deep down into an institution and get someone my paper gets hold of the my research paper history, soul of my paper macbeth and othello, it.

Institutions have souls, just as men and nations have souls, he told GM president Pierre du Pont. General Motors ads began to tell stories about the people who drove its cars #151; the company, preacher, the pharmacist or the country doctor who, thanks to his trusty GM, arrived at the bedside of a dying child just in time to bring it back to life. By the my paper macbeth, end of the 1940s, there was a burgeoning awareness that a brand wasn't just a mascot or a catchphrase or a picture printed on the label of service reviews nono, a company's product; the write my paper macbeth and othello, company as a whole could have a brand identity or a corporate consciousness, as this ephemeral quality was termed at the time. As this idea evolved, the writing my research paper, adman ceased to write macbeth and othello, see himself as a pitchman and Present of RFID Research Paper instead saw himself as the philosopher-king of commercial culture, in the words of ad critic Randall Rothberg. The search for the true meaning of brands #151; or the brand essence, as it is often called #151; gradually took the agencies away from individual products and their attributes and write my paper macbeth toward a psychological/anthropological examination of what brands mean to the culture and to people's lives. This was seen to great essay, be of crucial importance, since corporations may manufacture products, but what consumers buy are brands. It took several decades for my paper macbeth the manufacturing world to adjust to this shift. Why Is Great! It clung to the idea that its core business was still production and that branding was an important add-on. Then came the brand equity mania of the eighties, the defining moment of my paper macbeth, which arrived in 1988 when Philip Morris purchased Kraft for buy essay online cheap $12.6 billion #151; six times what the company was worth on paper. The price difference, apparently, was the cost of the word Kraft.

Of course Wall Street was aware that decades of marketing and brand bolstering added value to a company over my paper macbeth and othello, and above its assets and buy essay online cheap bmw description company total annual sales. But with the get someone write, Kraft purchase, a huge dollar value had been assigned to something that had previously been abstract and unquantifiable -- a brand name. This was spectacular news for the ad world, which was now able to make the claim that advertising spending was more than just a sales strategy: it was an online cheap bmw description of the company, investment in cold hard equity. The more you spend, the more your company is worth. Not surprisingly, this led to get someone write my paper macbeth and othello, a considerable increase in spending on advertising. Ap English Language And Composition! More important, it sparked a renewed interest in puffing up brand identities, a project that involved far more than a few billboards and get someone macbeth TV spots. It was about pushing the envelope in sponsorship deals, dreaming up new areas in which to extend the brand, as well as perpetually probing the zeitgeist to ensure that the essence selected for one's brand would resonate karmically with its target market. For reasons that will be explored in my research the rest of this chapter, this radical shift in corporate philosophy has sent manufacturers on a cultural feeding frenzy as they seize upon every corner of unmarketed landscape in search of the get someone write, oxygen needed to inflate their brands.

In the process, virtually nothing has been left unbranded. That's quite an impressive feat, considering that as recently as 1993 Wall Street had pronounced the brand dead, or as good as dead. The Brand's Death (Rumors of Which Had Been Greatly Exaggerated) The evolution of the brand had one scary episode when it seemed to face extinction. To understand this brush with death, we must first come to terms with advertising's own special law of writing my research paper history, gravity, which holds that if you aren't rocketing upward you will soon come crashing down. The marketing world is always reaching a new zenith, breaking through last year's world record and write macbeth planning to do it again next year with increasing numbers of ads and aggressive new formulae for reaching consumers. The advertising industry's astronomical rate of growth is neatly reflected in year-to-year figures measuring total ad spending in the U.S. (see Table 1.1 on page 11), which have gone up so steadily that by 1998 the figure was set to reach $196.5 billion, while global ad spending is america great essay estimated at $435 billion. According to the 1998 United Nations Human Development Report, the growth in global ad spending now outpaces the growth of the world economy by one-third. This pattern is get someone write a by-product of the firmly held belief that brands need continuous and buy essay online of the company constantly increasing advertising in order to stay in the same place.

According to this law of diminishing returns, the more advertising there is out there (and there always is more, because of this law), the more aggressively brands must market to stand out. And of course, no one is more keenly aware of advertising's ubiquity than the advertisers themselves, who view commercial inundation as a clear and persuasive call for get someone write my paper more #151; and more intrusive #151; advertising. With so much competition, the agencies argue, clients must spend more than ever to make sure their pitch screeches so loud it can be heard over all the others. Paper! David Lubars, a senior ad executive in the Omnicom Group, explains the industry's guiding principle with more candor than most. Consumers, he says, are like roaches #151; you spray them and spray them and they get immune after a while. So, if consumers are like roaches, then marketers must forever be dreaming up new concoctions for industrial-strength Raid. My Paper And Othello! And nineties marketers, being on a more advanced rung of the sponsorship spiral, have dutifully come up with clever and intrusive new selling techniques to do just that.

Recent highlights include these innovations: Gordon's gin experimented with filling British movie theaters with the online, scent of juniper berries; Calvin Klein stuck CK Be perfume strips on the backs of Ticketmaster concert envelopes; and in some Scandinavian countries you can get free long-distance calls with ads cutting into your telephone conversations. And there's plenty more, stretching across ever more expansive surfaces and write and othello cramming into the smallest of crevices: sticker ads on pieces of language sample, fruit promoting ABC sitcoms, Levi's ads in public washrooms, corporate logos on boxes of Girl Guide cookies, ads for pop albums on takeout food containers, and write macbeth ads for Batman movies projected on sidewalks or into writing the night sky. Get Someone My Paper! There are already ads on benches in national parks as well as on library cards in great essay public libraries, and in December 1998 NASA announced plans to my paper, solicit ads on its space stations. Pepsi's on-going threat to project its logo onto the moon's surface hasn't yet materialized, but Mattel did paint an entire street in of the company Salford, England, a shriekingly bright bubblegum hue of pink #151; houses, porches, trees, road, sidewalk, dogs and cars were all accessories in get someone write macbeth the televised celebrations of Barbie Pink Month. Barbie is but one small part of the ballooning $30 billion experiential communication industry, the phrase now used to writing paper computer, encompass the staging of such branded pieces of corporate performance art and other happenings. That we live a sponsored life is and othello now a truism and it's a pretty safe bet that as spending on advertising continues to rise, we roaches will be treated to computer, even more of these ingenious gimmicks, making it ever more difficult and more seemingly pointless to muster even an ounce of outrage. But as mentioned earlier, there was a time when the new frontiers facing the advertising industry weren't looking quite so promising. On April 2, 1993, advertising itself was called into macbeth and othello question by essay writing service, the very brands the industry had been building, in some cases, for write macbeth and othello over two centuries. That day is known in marketing circles as Marlboro Friday, and it refers to a sudden announcement from Philip Morris that it would slash the price of Marlboro cigarettes by america great essay, 20 percent in an attempt to get someone write my paper and othello, compete with bargain brands that were eating into its market. The pundits went nuts, announcing in frenzied unison that not only was Marlboro dead, all brand names were dead.

The reasoning was that if a prestige brand like Marlboro, whose image had been carefully groomed, preened and enhanced with more than a billion advertising dollars, was desperate enough to compete with no-names, then clearly the whole concept of branding had lost its currency. Of The! The public had seen the advertising, and the public didn't care. The Marlboro Man, after all, was not any old campaign; launched in 1954, it was the longest-running ad campaign in history. It was a legend. My Paper! If the paper, Marlboro Man had crashed, well, then, brand equity had crashed as well. The implication that Americans were suddenly thinking for themselves en masse reverberated through Wall Street. The same day Philip Morris announced its price cut, stock prices nose-dived for all the household brands: Heinz, Quaker Oats, Coca-Cola, PepsiCo, Procter and write my paper macbeth Gamble and RJR Nabisco. Philip Morris's own stock took the worst beating.

Bob Stanojev, national director of consumer products marketing for Ernst and Young, explained the logic behind Wall Street's panic: If one or two powerhouse consumer products companies start to cut prices for good, there's going to be an avalanche. Welcome to the value generation. Yes, it was one of those moments of overstated instant consensus, but it was not entirely without cause. Marlboro had always sold itself on ap english and composition the strength of its iconic image marketing, not on anything so prosaic as its price. As we now know, the my paper, Marlboro Man survived the price wars without sustaining too much damage. At the time, however, Wall Street saw Philip Morris's decision as symbolic of a sea change. The price cut was an admission that Marlboro's name was no longer sufficient to sustain the flagship position, which in The Past, Present and Future of RFID a context where image is equity meant that Marlboro had blinked. My Paper Macbeth! And when Marlboro #151; one of the quintessential global brands #151; blinks, it raises questions about branding that reach beyond Wall Street, and way beyond Philip Morris. The panic of my research, Marlboro Friday was not a reaction to a single incident. Rather, it was the culmination of years of escalating anxiety in the face of some rather dramatic shifts in consumer habits that were seen to be eroding the market share of household-name brands, from Tide to Kraft.

Bargain-conscious shoppers, hit hard by get someone write my paper and othello, the recession, were starting to pay more attention to price than to the prestige bestowed on their products by the yuppie ad campaigns of the my research paper, 1980s. The public was suffering from a bad case of what is known in the industry as brand blindness. Study after study showed that baby boomers, blind to the alluring images of advertising and deaf to the empty promises of celebrity spokespersons, were breaking their lifelong brand loyalties and choosing to feed their families with private-label brands from the supermarket #151; claiming, heretically, that they couldn't tell the difference. From the beginning of the recession to 1993, Loblaw's President's Choice line, Wal-Mart's Great Value and and othello Marks and Spencer's St. Michael prepared foods had nearly doubled their market share in North America and Europe. The computer market, meanwhile, was flooded by inexpensive clones, causing IBM to slash its prices and otherwise impale itself. It appeared to be a return to the proverbial shopkeeper dishing out america great generic goods from the barrel in a prebranded era. The bargain craze of the early nineties shook the get someone my paper macbeth, name brands to great, their core. Write Macbeth! Suddenly it seemed smarter to put resources into price reductions and other incentives than into fabulously expensive ad campaigns.

This ambivalence began to be reflected in the amounts companies were willing to pay for writing computer so-called brand-enhancing advertising. Then, in 1991, it happened: overall advertising spending actually went down by 5.5 percent for the top 100 brands. It was the get someone write, first interruption in the steady increase of U.S. ad expenditures since a tiny dip of why is america, 0.6 percent in 1970, and the largest drop in four decades. It's not that top corporations weren't flogging their products, it's just that to attract those suddenly fickle customers, many decided to put their money into promotions such as giveaways, contests, in-store displays and (like Marlboro) price reductions, in 1983, American brands spent 70 percent of their total marketing budgets on advertising, and 30 percent on these other forms of promotion. By 1993, the ratio had flipped: only 25 percent went to ads, with the remaining 75 percent going to promotions. Predictably, the macbeth and othello, ad agencies panicked when they saw their prestige clients abandoning them for the bargain bins and they did what they could to essay service reviews nono, convince big spenders like Procter and Gamble and get someone macbeth Philip Morris that the proper route out writing computer of the brand crisis wasn't less brand marketing but more. At the annual meeting of the U.S.

Association of National Advertisers in 1988, Graham H. Phillips, the get someone write my paper, U.S. chairman of Ogilvy Mather, berated the assembled executives for stooping to why is, participate in a commodity marketplace rather than an image-based one. I doubt that many of you would welcome a commodity marketplace in which one competed solely on my paper and othello price, promotion and trade deals, all of cheap of the company, which can easily be duplicated by competition, leading to ever-decreasing profits, decay and eventual bankruptcy. Others spoke of the importance of get someone write macbeth, maintaining conceptual value-added, which in effect means adding nothing but marketing. Stooping to compete on the basis of real value, the agencies ominously warned, would spell not just the death of the brand, but corporate death as well. Around the same time as Marlboro Friday, the ad industry felt so under siege that market researcher Jack Myers published Adbashing: Surviving the Attacks on Advertising , a book-length call to paper computer history, arms against everyone from supermarket cashiers handing out coupons for canned peas to get someone write macbeth and othello, legislators contemplating a new tax on ap english and composition sample ads. We, as an industry, must recognize that adbashing is a threat to capitalism, to a free press, to our basic forms of entertainment, and to the future of our children, he wrote. Despite these fighting words, most market watchers remained convinced that the heyday of the macbeth and othello, value-added brand had come and gone. Custom Writing Service! The eighties had gone in for brands and hoity-toity designer labels, reasoned David Scotland, European director of get someone write my paper, Hiram Walker. The nineties would clearly be all about value. 2004 Sample! A few years ago, he observed, it might have been considered smart to wear a shirt with a designer's logo embroidered on my paper the pocket; frankly, it now seems a bit naff.

And from the other side of the Atlantic, Cincinnati journalist Shelly Reese came to the same conclusion about our no-name future, writing that Americans with Calvin Klein splashed across their hip pocket aren't pushing grocery carts full of Perrier down the aisles anymore. Instead they're sporting togs with labels like Kmart's Jaclyn Smith and maneuvering carts full of Kroger Co.'s Big K soda. Welcome to the private label decade. Scotland and Reese, if they remember their bold pronouncements, are probably feeling just a little bit silly right now. Their embroidered pocket logos sound positively subdued by today's logomaniacal standards, and sales of america essay, name-brand bottled water have been increasing at an annual rate of 9 percent, turning it into a $3.4 billion industry by get someone write macbeth, 1997.

From today's logo-quilted perch, it's almost unfathomable that a mere six years ago, death sentences for the brand seemed not only plausible but self-evident. So just how did we get from obituaries for Tide to today's battalions of The Past, Present and Future Research Paper, volunteer billboards for Tommy Hilfiger, Nike and Calvin Klein? Who slipped the steroids into the brand's comeback? The Brands Bounce Back. There were some brands that were watching from the sidelines as Wall Street declared the get someone, death of the brand.

Funny, they must have thought, we don't feel dead. Just as the admen had predicted at the beginning of the recession, the bmw description company, companies that exited the downturn running were the ones who opted for marketing over value every time: Nike, Apple, the Body Shop, Calvin Klein, Disney, Levi's and Starbucks. Not only were these brands doing just fine, thank you very much, but the act of get someone and othello, branding was becoming a larger and larger focus of their businesses. For these companies, the ostensible product was mere filler for Present Research Paper the real production: the brand. They integrated the get someone macbeth, idea of branding into The Past, and Future Paper the very fabric of their companies. Their corporate cultures were so tight and cloistered that to outsiders they appeared to be a cross between fraternity house, religious cult and sanitarium. Everything was an ad for the brand: bizarre lexicons for describing employees (partners, baristas, team players, crew members), company chants, superstar CEOs, fanatical attention to design consistency, a propensity for monument-building, and New Age mission statements. Unlike classic household brand names, such as Tide and Marlboro, these logos weren't losing their currency, they were in the midst of breaking every barrier in the marketing world #151; becoming cultural accessories and lifestyle philosophers. These companies didn't wear their image like a cheap shirt #151; their image was so integrated with their business that other people wore it as their shirt.

And when the brands crashed, these companies didn't even notice #151; they were branded to the bone. So the real legacy of Marlboro Friday is that it simultaneously brought the two most significant developments in nineties marketing and consumerism into sharp focus: the deeply unhip big-box bargain stores that provide the essentials of life and monopolize a disproportionate share of the market (Wal-Mart et al .) and the extra-premium attitude brands that provide the essentials of lifestyle and get someone my paper monopolize ever-expanding stretches of cultural space (Nike et al .). The way these two tiers of consumerism developed would have a profound impact on the economy in the years to come. And Future Of RFID! When overall ad expenditures took a nosedive in 1991, Nike and Reebok were busy playing advertising chicken, with each company increasing its budget to outspend the other. (See Table 1.2 on page 19.) In 1991 alone, Reebok upped its ad spending by 71.9 percent, while Nike pumped an extra 24.6 percent into its already soaring ad budget, bringing the company's total spending on marketing to a staggering $250 million annually. Far from worrying about get someone write my paper and othello, competing on price, the sneaker pimps were designing ever more intricate and pseudoscientific air pockets, and driving up prices by signing star athletes to colossal sponsorship deals. The fetish strategy seemed to be working fine: in the six years prior to graduate essay writing recommendation letter, 1993, Nike had gone from a $750 million company to a $4 billion one and Phil Knight's Beaverton, Oregon, company emerged from the recession with profits 900 percent higher than when it began. Benetton and get someone write my paper and othello Calvin Klein, meanwhile, were also upping their spending on ap english language and composition lifestyle marketing, using ads to associate their lines with risque art and my paper and othello progressive politics. Clothes barely appeared in these high-concept advertisements, let alone prices. Even more abstract was Absolut Vodka, which for some years now had been developing a marketing strategy in which its product disappeared and its brand was nothing but a blank bottle-shaped space that could be filled with whatever content a particular audience most wanted from its brands: intellectual in Harper's , futuristic in why is great Wired , alternative in Spin , loud and proud in get someone write my paper macbeth Out and Absolut Centerfold in The Past, of RFID Research Paper Playboy . Get Someone My Paper Macbeth And Othello! The brand reinvented itself as a cultural sponge, soaking up and morphing to its surroundings. (See Table 1.3, Appendix, page 471 and Absolut image, page 32.)

Saturn, too, came out of nowhere in The Past, of RFID Research October 1990 when GM launched a car built not out of steel and rubber but out of New Age spirituality and my paper macbeth seventies feminism. After the car had been on writing the market a few years, the my paper and othello, company held a homecoming weekend for online cheap bmw description of the Saturn owners, during which they could visit the get someone write and othello, auto plant and have a cookout with the people who made their cars. As the Saturn ads boasted at the time, 44,000 people spent their vacations with us, at a car plant. It was as if Aunt Jemima had come to life and invited you over to her house for buy essay of the company dinner. In 1993, the year the Marlboro Man was temporarily hobbled by brandblind consumers, Microsoft made its striking debut on Advertising Age 's list of the top 200 ad spenders #151; the very same year that Apple computer increased its marketing budget by macbeth and othello, 30 percent after already making branding history with its Orwellian takeoff ad launch during the 1984 Super Bowl (see image on page 86). Like Saturn, both companies were selling a hip new relationship to the machine that left Big Blue IBM looking as clunky and menacing as the now-dead Cold War. And then there were the companies that had always understood that they were selling brands before product. Coke, Pepsi, McDonald's, Burger King and Disney weren't fazed by the brand crisis, opting instead to escalate the brand war, especially since they had their eyes firmly fixed on global expansion. (See Table 1.4, Appendix, page 471.) They were joined in essay writing letter this project by get someone, a wave of sophisticated producer/retailers who hit full stride in the late eighties and early nineties. The Gap, Ikea and the Body Shop were spreading like wildfire during this period, masterfully transforming the generic into the brand-specific, largely through bold, carefully branded packaging and the promotion of an experiential shopping environment.

The Body Shop had been a presence in Britain since the seventies, but it wasn't until 1988 that it began sprouting like a green weed on every street corner in the U.S. Even during the darkest years of the recession, the custom reviews, company opened between forty and fifty American stores a year. Most baffling of all to Wall Street, it pulled off the expansion without spending a dime on advertising. Get Someone Macbeth! Who needed billboards and magazine ads when retail outlets were three-dimensional advertisements for an ethical and ecological approach to cosmetics? The Body Shop was all brand. The Starbucks coffee chain, meanwhile, was also expanding during this period without laying out much in advertising; instead, it was spinning off its name into a wide range of branded projects: Starbucks airline coffee, office coffee, coffee ice cream, coffee beer. Why Is Great Essay! Starbucks seemed to understand brand names at a level even deeper than Madison Avenue, incorporating marketing into my paper every fiber of my research paper computer history, its corporate concept #151; from the write, chain's strategic association with books, blues and jazz to its Euro-latte lingo.

What the success of both the Body Shop and Starbucks showed was how far the branding project had come in moving beyond splashing one's logo on a billboard. Here were two companies that had fostered powerful identities by making their brand concept into a virus and sending it out into the culture via a variety of channels: cultural sponsorship, political controversy, the consumer experience and brand extensions. Direct advertising, in this context, was viewed as a rather clumsy intrusion into a much more organic approach to image building. Scott Bedbury, Starbucks' vice president of marketing, openly recognized that consumers don't truly believe there's a huge difference between products, which is why brands must establish emotional ties with their customers through the Starbucks Experience. The people who line up for graduate Starbucks, writes CEO Howard Shultz, aren't just there for the coffee. Write My Paper! It's the romance of the coffee experience, the 2004 and composition sample, feeling of warmth and community people get in Starbucks stores. Interestingly, before moving to Starbucks, Bedbury was head of marketing at Nike, where he oversaw the launch of the Just Do It! slogan, among other watershed branding moments. Get Someone! In the following passage, he explains the common techniques used to infuse the two very different brands with meaning: Nike, for example, is leveraging the deep emotional connection that people have with sports and fitness. With Starbucks, we see how coffee has woven itself into the fabric of buy essay online bmw description of the, people's lives, and that's our opportunity for emotional leverage. A great brand raises the bar #151; it adds a greater sense of purpose to the experience, whether it's the challenge to do your best in sports and fitness or the affirmation that the write macbeth and othello, cup of coffee you're drinking really matters.

This was the secret, it seemed, of all the 2004 ap english language and composition essays, success stories of the late eighties and early nineties. The lesson of Marlboro Friday was that there never really was a brand crisis #151; only brands that had crises of confidence. The brands would be okay, Wall Street concluded, so long as they believed fervently in get someone write my paper and othello the principles of branding and never, ever blinked. 2004 Ap English And Composition Essays! Overnight, Brands, not products! became the rallying cry for a marketing renaissance led by a new breed of write macbeth and othello, companies that saw themselves as meaning brokers instead of product producers. What was changing was the idea of what #151; in both advertising and branding #151; was being sold. The old paradigm had it that all marketing was selling a product. In the cheap of the, new model, however, the and othello, product always takes a back seat to writing nono, the real product, the brand, and the selling of the brand acquired an extra component that can only be described as spiritual. Advertising is about hawking product. Branding, in its truest and and othello most advanced incarnations, is recommendation about corporate transcendence. It may sound flaky, but that's precisely the point. My Paper Macbeth! On Marlboro Friday, a line was drawn in the sand between the lowly price slashers and Present and Future of RFID Paper the high-concept brand builders.

The brand builders conquered and a new consensus was born: the products that will flourish in the future will be the ones presented not as commodities but as concepts: the brand as experience, as lifestyle. Ever since, a select group of my paper, corporations has been attempting to free itself from the corporeal world of recommendation, commodities, manufacturing and products to exist on another plane. Anyone can manufacture a product, they reason (and as the success of private-label brands during the recession proved, anyone did). Such menial tasks, therefore, can and should be farmed out to contractors and subcontractors whose only concern is my paper filling the order on time and under budget (ideally in the Third World, where labor is dirt cheap, laws are lax and essay writing recommendation tax breaks come by the bushel). Headquarters, meanwhile, is free to get someone my paper, focus on graduate recommendation the real business at get someone my paper macbeth, hand #151; creating a corporate mythology powerful enough to infuse meaning into bmw description these raw objects just by signing its name. The corporate world has always had a deep New Age streak, fed #151; it has become clear #151; by a profound need that could not be met simply by trading widgets for cash. But when branding captured the corporate imagination, New Age vision quests took center stage. As Nike CEO Phil Knight explains, For years we thought of get someone write macbeth and othello, ourselves as a production-oriented company, meaning we put all our emphasis on designing and manufacturing the product. Custom Writing Nono! But now we understand that the most important thing we do is market the product.

We've come around to saying that Nike is my paper a marketing-oriented company, and the product is our most important marketing tool. This project has since been taken to an even more advanced level with the emergence of on-line corporate giants such as Amazon.com. It is on-line that the ap english and composition, purest brands are being built: liberated from the real-world burdens of stores and write macbeth and othello product manufacturing, these brands are free to soar, less as the language and composition sample, disseminators of goods or services than as collective hallucinations. Tom Peters, who has long coddled the inner flake in many a hard-nosed CEO, latched on to the get someone, branding craze as the secret to financial success, separating the transcendental logos and the earthbound products into two distinct categories of companies. The top half #151; Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Disney, and so on essay recommendation #151; are pure `players' in brainware. The bottom half [Ford and GM] are still lumpy-object purveyors, though automobiles are much `smarter' than they used to be, Peters writes in The Circle of Innovation (1997), an macbeth, ode to the power of marketing over production.

When Levi's began to lose market share in the late nineties, the essay, trend was widely attributed to the company's failure #151; despite lavish ad spending #151; to transcend its products and become a free-standing meaning. Get Someone Write My Paper Macbeth! Maybe one of Levi's problems is that it has no Cola, speculated Jennifer Steinhauer in The New York Times . It has no denim-toned house paint. Levi makes what is essentially a commodity: blue jeans. Its ads may evoke rugged outdoorsmanship, but Levi hasn't promoted any particular life style to sell other products. In this high-stakes new context, the custom, cutting-edge ad agencies no longer sold companies on my paper and othello individual campaigns but on buy essay online cheap bmw description their ability to act as brand stewards: identifying, articulating and protecting the corporate soul. Not surprisingly, this spelled good news for the U.S. advertising industry, which in 1994 saw a spending increase of 8.6 percent over the previous year. Get Someone Macbeth And Othello! In one year, the ad industry went from Present of RFID Research, a near crisis to get someone write my paper macbeth and othello, another best year yet. Ap English Language Sample! And that was only the get someone write my paper macbeth, beginning of triumphs to custom essay writing reviews nono, come. By 1997, corporate advertising, defined as ads that position a corporation, its values, its personality and and othello character were up 18 percent from the year before. With this wave of brand mania has come a new breed of writing, businessman, one who will proudly inform you that Brand X is not a product but a way of life, an attitude, a set of values, a look, an idea. And it sounds really great #151; way better than that Brand X is a screwdriver, or a hamburger chain, or a pair of jeans, or even a very successful line of running shoes.

Nike, Phil Knight announced in get someone the late eighties, is a sports company; its mission is not to sell shoes but to enhance people's lives through sports and fitness and to custom service reviews, keep the magic of sports alive. Get Someone Macbeth And Othello! Company president-cum-sneaker-shaman Tom Clark explains that the inspiration of sports allows us to rebirth ourselves constantly. Reports of such brand vision epiphanies began surfacing from all corners. Polaroid's problem, diagnosed the chairman of its advertising agency, John Hegarty, was that they kept thinking of themselves as a camera. But the `[brand] vision' process taught us something: Polaroid is not a camera #151; it's a social lubricant. 2004 Language Sample! IBM isn't selling computers, it's selling business solutions. Swatch is get someone write macbeth not about watches, it is about the idea of time.

At Diesel Jeans, owner Renzo Rosso told Paper magazine, We don't sell a product, we sell a style of why is great essay, life. I think we have created a movement. The Diesel concept is everything. It's the way to live, it's the get someone write my paper macbeth and othello, way to wear, it's the way to do something. Graduate Essay Recommendation! And as Body Shop founder Anita Roddick explained to me, her stores aren't about macbeth, what they sell, they are the conveyers of a grand idea #151; a political philosophy about women, the environment and ethical business.

I just use the company that I surprisingly created as a success -- it shouldn't have been like this, it wasn't meant to be like this #151; to stand on the products to why is, shout out on these issues, Roddick says. The famous late graphic designer Tibor Kalman summed up the shifting role of the write, brand this way: The original notion of the writing computer, brand was quality, but now brand is a stylistic badge of courage. The idea of write and othello, selling the courageous message of a brand, as opposed to why is, a product, intoxicated these CEOs, providing as it did an opportunity for seemingly limitless expansion. After all, if a brand was not a product, it could be anything! And nobody embraced branding theory with more evangelical zeal than Richard Branson, whose Virgin Group has branded joint ventures in everything from music to bridal gowns to airlines to cola to financial services. Branson refers derisively to the stilted Anglo-Saxon view of consumers, which holds that a name should be associated with a product like sneakers or soft drinks, and opts instead for the Asian `trick' of the keiretsus (a Japanese term meaning a network of get someone write my paper and othello, linked corporations). And Composition! The idea, he explains, is to build brands not around products but around reputation. The great Asian names imply quality, price and innovation rather than a specific item. I call these `attribute' brands: They do not relate directly to my paper and othello, one product #151; such as a Mars bar or a Coca-Cola #151; but instead to a set of of RFID Research, values.

Tommy Hilfiger, meanwhile, is less in the business of manufacturing clothes than he is in the business of signing his name. The company is and othello run entirely through licensing agreements, with Hilfiger commissioning all its products from 2004 ap english language sample essays, a group of other companies: Jockey International makes Hilfiger underwear, Pepe Jeans London makes Hilfiger jeans, Oxford Industries make Tommy shirts, the Stride Rite Corporation makes its footwear. What does Tommy Hilfiger manufacture? Nothing at all. So passe had products become in the age of lifestyle branding that by the late nineties, newer companies like Lush cosmetics and Old Navy clothing began playing with the write macbeth and othello, idea of old-style commodities as a source of nono, retro marketing imagery. The Lush chain serves up its face masks and moisturizers out of refrigerated stainless-steel bowls, spooned into plastic containers with grocery-store labels. Old Navy showcases its shrink-wrapped T-shirts and sweatshirts in deli-style chrome refrigerators, as if they were meat or cheese. When you are a pure, concept-driven brand, the aesthetics of raw product can prove as authentic as loft living. And lest the branding business be dismissed as the playground of trendy consumer items such as sneakers, jeans and New Age beverages, think again. Caterpillar, best known for building tractors and busting unions, has barreled into the branding business, launching the Cat accessories line: boots, backpacks, hats and anything else calling out for a postindustrial je ne sais quoi . Intel Corp., which makes computer parts no one sees and get someone write macbeth and othello few understand, transformed its processors into essay service a fetish brand with TV ads featuring line workers in funky metallic space suits dancing to Shake Your Groove Thing. The Intel mascots proved so popular that the company has sold hundreds of write my paper and othello, thousands of bean-filled dolls modeled on the shimmery dancing technicians.

Little wonder, then, that when asked about the company's decision to custom service nono, diversify its products, the senior vice president for sales and marketing, Paul S. Get Someone Write! Otellini, replied that Intel is like Coke. One brand, many different products. And if Caterpillar and Intel can brand, surely anyone can. There is, in fact, a new strain in marketing theory that holds that even the buy essay online cheap of the, lowliest natural resources, barely processed, can develop brand identities, thus giving way to get someone write macbeth, hefty premium-price markups. In an essay appropriately titled How to Brand Sand, advertising executives Sam I. Hill, Jack McGrath and Sandeep Dayal team up to tell the corporate world that with the right marketing plan, nobody has to stay stuck in 2004 the stuff business. Based on extensive research, we would argue that you can indeed brand not only get someone write macbeth, sand, but also wheat, beef, brick, metals, concrete, chemicals, corn grits and an endless variety of commodities traditionally considered immune to the process. Over the past six years, spooked by writing paper history, the near-death experience of my paper macbeth and othello, Marlboro Friday, global corporations have leaped on the brand-wagon with what can only be described as a religious fervor. Why Is Great Essay! Never again would the corporate world stoop to praying at the altar of the commodity market. From now on they would worship only graven media images.

Or to get someone write my paper and othello, quote Tom Peters, the essay, brand man himself: Brand! Brand!! Brand. That's the message . for and othello the late '90s and beyond. (C) 1999 Naomi Klein All rights reserved. ISBN: 0-312-20343-8.

Custom Essay Order - Othello/ Macbeth Vs Othello term paper 11275 - Custom Essay Meister - University of Exeter - Cornwall

Write My Research Paper for Me - A Comparison of Shakespeare s Plays Macbeth and Othello | Kibin - The University of Utah

Occupational Therapist Assistant /Physiotherapist Assistant. This two-year Ontario College Diploma program equips students with the knowledge and write my paper macbeth skills to language essays work under the direction of an occupational therapist and/or physiotherapist. The occupational therapist assistant, physiotherapist assistant plays a vital supporting role in the assessment, planning and implementation of therapeutic care to patients with the write my paper and othello, goal of achieving functional independence and occupational performance. Through classroom theory, laboratory techniques, group work and practical experience students prepare to paper history work with patients coping with temporary or permanent health limitations in movement and daily function. A variety of clinical placements in various healthcare facilities provide the opportunity for write my paper students to gain confidence and experience in treating patients safely and effectively. Although not a professional requirement, Algonquin College follows the standards associated with the accreditation process of the Canadian Occupational Therapist Assistant and Physiotherapist Assistant Education Accreditation with the intention of applying for accreditation in 2018. Employment opportunities exist in hospitals, health centres, community organizations, rehabilitation facilities, private clinics and long-term care settings functioning under the supervision of the occupational therapist and/or physiotherapist. Bring Your Own Device(BYOD): Students are expected to have and and Future Paper use a laptop or mobile computing device when registered in this on-campus program.

Hardware and software specifications required by your program are outlined at http://algonquincollege.com/byod. Mobile devices/laptops and supplies can be purchased directly from get someone write macbeth and othello, Algonquin`s New Technology Store at graduate essay recommendation, educational rates. This program is well-suited for students who: Enjoy the challenges of working with and accepting people of all ages and stages of development and get someone write my paper of varying backgrounds. Possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Function well in a team environment. The Past, Present? Possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills.

Are able to effectively handle physically demanding situations. Enjoy physical and hands-on work. Graduates may find employment as an get someone write my paper macbeth and othello, assistant to an occupational therapist or physiotherapist. The graduate has reliably demonstrated the The Past, Present of RFID, ability to: Communicate appropriately and effectively, through verbal, nonverbal, written and electronic means, with clients, their families, and significant others, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, other healthcare providers. Participate in the effective functioning of interprofessional healthcare teams within the role of the therapist assistant. Establish, develop, maintain, and bring closure to client-centred, therapeutic relationships within the get someone my paper, role of the The Past, Present and Future of RFID Paper, therapist assistant.

Ensure personal safety and contribute to the safety of others within the role. Practice competently in a legal, ethical, and professional manner within the get someone my paper, role of the therapist assistant. Document and my research paper complete client records in a thorough, objective, accurate, and get someone my paper macbeth and othello nonjudgmental manner within the role of the therapist assistant. Maintain professional competence using strategies, such as critique, reflection, and quality improvement in the assistant`s everyday practice in support of buy essay online cheap bmw description, lifelong learning. Write And Othello? Perform effectively within the roles and responsibilities of the therapist assistant through the application of writing my research, relevant knowledge of health sciences, psychosociological sciences and get someone my paper health conditions. Cheap Of The? Perform functions common to both physiotherapy and occupational therapy practices that contribute to the development, implementation and modification of intervention/treatment plans, under the supervision of and in get someone write collaboration with the occupational therapist and/or physiotherapist. Enable the 2004 ap english language and composition, client`s occupational performance by contributing to the development, implementation, and modification of intervention/treatment plans, under the supervision of and in collaboration with the and othello, occupational therapist.

Enable the client`s optimal physical function by graduate writing, contributing to the development, implementation, and get someone my paper and othello modification of intervention/treatment plans, under the essay writing service, supervision of and in collaboration with the physiotherapist. Manage time and prioritize competing demands in write my paper collaboration with occupational therapists and physiotherapists. Use knowledge and influence responsibly within the assistant`s role to promote the health and well-being of individual clients, communities, and populations. Identify and apply discipline-specific practices that contribute to the local and global community through social responsibility, economic commitment and environmental stewardship. Program fees listed are for the 2017/2018 Academic Year.

Total Level 01 program fees are $2,774.11 as detailed below: Program Ancillary: $ 0. Compulsory Ancillary Fees: Student Activity: $ 217.37. Health Services: $ 20.00.

Student Experience: $ 18.00. Health Plan: $ 149.66 * U-Pass Admin: $ 3.42 * * Assessed once annually at the beginning of each academic year. International students pay all fees listed above (excluding the writing service nono, Health Plan fee) plus: International Premium: $4,527.00. International Health Insurance: $ 696.00. Fees are subject to write and othello change. For further fees information please visit: www.algonquincollege.com/ro. Books and buy essay supplies cost approximately $1,000 per year for the program. Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR Mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Get Someone Write My Paper And Othello? Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for writing computer history which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged.

English Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent). Mathematics Grade 12 (MAP4C or equivalent). Biology Grade 11 or 12. Macbeth? All applicants must complete an assessment through the essay, Test Centre, and will be required to get someone and othello pay the current fee of $50 (subject to change). Results from the health program assessment will be utilized to 2004 ap english sample essays establish minimum eligibility and also ranked, with the highest ranked applicants given priority admission. The health program assessment can only be written once per academic cycle.

Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 88, with the minimum in get someone write my paper macbeth each component: Reading 22; Listening: 22; Speaking: 22; Writing: 22. Great? International Applicants: International applicants who meet the program eligibility requirements are required to get someone my paper macbeth and othello complete preparatory courses (4-months in duration): Introduction to Canadian Health Studies (ICHS). Students who successfully complete the ap english language and composition, introduction will then proceed to their original health program of choice. The ICHS requires applicants to submit an macbeth and othello, academic IELTS score. Police Records Check Documentation: Though not an admission requirement, applicants must note important information listed below regarding Police Records Check program requirements. Students must provide the why is america great essay, College with a current Police Records Check for my paper macbeth and othello Service with the Vulnerable Sector (PRCSVS) prior to the deadline identified by the department and students are responsible for any associated costs. If this documentation is not submitted on time, students may not be placed and registration in the program will be jeopardized.

If you register in why is america great essay the program without a clear PRCSVS and as a result are unable to macbeth participate in placement, you will not be able to language graduate and will be asked to withdraw. Field Placement Eligibility: Field placements occur in first and second year of the program. Hospital and get someone write my paper Field Placements/Outreach require Health and Safety, N95 Mask fit, WHMIS and buy essay online cheap OWHSA training, and approved Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) training prior to placements. There are additional costs associated with training that should be anticipated by students which are not covered by tuition fees. To be eligible for placement, you must submit proof of Standard First Aid certification, CPR level C, PRCSVS, and complete immunizations through ParaMed and pay associated costs. ParaMed services are the third party provider who collects all field placement documentation for the School of get someone my paper and othello, Health and Community Studies. Students may be expected to travel outside of their immediate area of residency. It is the student`s responsibility to arrange transportation and incur all costs associated with fieldwork placement.

As well, there is a potential for evening and/or weekend labs. Should you require further information, please contact the Program Chair. Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Applicants with an OSSD showing senior English and/or Mathematics courses at the Basic Level, or with Workplace or Open courses, will be tested to determine their eligibility for admission; OR Academic and Career Entrance (ACE) certificate; OR General Educational Development (GED) certificate; OR Mature Student status (19 years of america great, age or older and without a high school diploma at the start of the program). Eligibility may be determined by academic achievement testing for which a fee of $50 (subject to change) will be charged. English Grade 12 (ENG4C or equivalent). Mathematics Grade 12 (MAP4C or equivalent). Write My Paper? Biology Grade 11 or 12. All applicants must complete an assessment through the Test Centre, and will be required to pay the current fee of $50 (subject to change).

Results from the health program assessment will be utilized to writing establish minimum eligibility and also ranked, with the highest ranked applicants given priority admission. Macbeth And Othello? The health program assessment can only be written once per academic cycle. Buy Essay Online Cheap Of The? Applicants with International transcripts must provide proof of the subject specific requirements noted above along with proof of either: IELTS-International English Language Testing Service-Overall band of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each band. OR TOEFL-Internet-based (iBT)-overall 80, with the get someone write and othello, minimum in each component: Reading 20; Listening: 20 Speaking: 20, Writing: 20. Introduction to Canadian Health Studies (ICHS). Students who successfully complete the writing my research paper computer history, introduction will then proceed to their original health program of choice. Write Macbeth And Othello? The ICHS requires applicants to submit an academic IELTS score of 6.5 with a minimum of essay service reviews nono, 6.0 in each band; OR TOEFL-Internet-Based (iBT)-overall 88 with a minimum in each component: Reading: 22, Listening: 22, Speaking:22, Writing: 22.

Please click this link for more information http://www.algonquincollege.com/healthandcommunity/introduction-to-canadian-health-studies/ Police Records Check Documentation: Though not an admission requirement, applicants must note important information listed below regarding Police Records Check program requirements. Students must provide the College with a current Police Records Check for Service with the Vulnerable Sector (PRCSVS) prior to the deadline identified by the department and students are responsible for any associated costs. If this documentation is not submitted on time, students may not be placed and registration in the program will be jeopardized. If you register in the program without a clear PRCSVS and as a result are unable to participate in get someone my paper macbeth and othello placement, you will not be able to graduate and will be asked to withdraw. Field Placement Eligibility:

Field placements occur in custom first and second year of the program. Hospital and Field Placements/Outreach require Health Safety, WHMIS and OWHSA training, and approved Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) training prior to get someone write my paper and othello placements. Essay Writing Service Reviews Nono? There are additional costs associated with training that should be anticipated by students which are not covered by tuition fees. To be eligible for placement, you must submit proof of Standard First Aid certification, CPR level C, PRCSVS, and complete immunizations through ParaMed and pay associated costs. ParaMed services are the third party provider who collects all field placement documentation for the School of Health and Community Studies. Students may be expected to travel outside of their immediate area of residency. It is the student`s responsibility to arrange transportation and incur all costs associated with fieldwork placement. As well, there is a potential for evening and/or weekend labs. Should you require further information, please contact the write macbeth and othello, Program Chair.

OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT/PHYSIOTHERAPY ASSISTANT. Program Code 1623X01FWO. Applications to full-time day programs must be submitted with official transcripts showing completion of the academic admission requirements through: 60 Corporate Court. Guelph, Ontario N1G 5J3. Students currently enrolled in an Ontario secondary school should notify their Guidance Office prior to their online application at paper, www.ontariocolleges.ca. Applications for Fall Term and Winter Term admission received by February 1 will be given equal consideration. Applications received after February 1 will be processed on get someone write my paper and othello, a first-come, first-served basis as long as places are available. International applicants please visit this link for application process information: https://algonquincollege.force.com/myACint/. For further information on the admissions process, contact: 1385 Woodroffe Ave, Room C150.

Ottawa, ON K2G 1V8. A current Standard First Aid and CPR Level C certificate is required prior to registration, students cannot attend clinical until this is buy essay bmw description of the, completed. As the program and get someone write and othello career is physically demanding, accepted applicants must be in good health and submit a Health Assessment Form and an Immunization Form prior to registration. The annual flu vaccine is required for america clinical. For more information, contact Timothy Tosh, Program Coordinator at get someone write and othello, 613-727-4723 ext. 5002 or tosht@algonquincollege.com or Lisa Giannetti, Program Support Officer at 613-727-4723 ext. 5832 or giannel@algonquincollege.com. AC Overview Guide. and Information to Win $$ toward your tuition! Thank you for contacting us. We do not disclose any of your information to.

third parties. You may unsubscribe from our lists and update your preferences at online cheap bmw description of the, any time.

Order Essay Online - A comparative essay on Othello and Macbeth - International - Soka University of America

Essay Writer for All Kinds of Papers - A comparative essay on Othello and Macbeth - International - Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD

Analysis of write and othello, Witi Ihimaeras #39;The Whale Rider#39; on the basis of Postcolonial Theory. Term Paper 2009 16 Pages. 2. Colonial and Postcolonial History of New Zealand. 2.1. New Zealand literature. Essay Nono. 3. Construction of the Novel. 3.2.

Structure of the get someone write my paper macbeth, novel. Paper Computer. 4. Analysis on terms of Postcolonial Theory. 4.1. Translation and memory. Get Someone Write And Othello. 4.2. Identity, diaspora and hybridity. 4.3. Aspects of gender. “Maori writing of sample, Aotearoa/ New Zealand is considered as a distinct category on its own, inflected by its unique relationship with the Pakeha (European) settler culture, whose continuing presence in Aotearoa denies Maori `postcolonial? status.” [1] According to this there are several famous Maori writers who introduce their culture and traditions within their writing. Write Macbeth And Othello. Witi Ihimaera is one of these Maori writers who was born in 1944. His work includes novels, short stories, and anthropological works. Central to Present and Future Research Paper, Ihimaera’s fiction is the examination of the macbeth, concerns of the Maori culture and the return to traditional values.

Therefor he sensitivly captures the particular nuances contained within Maori society. In 1987 Ihimaera wrote the novel The Whale Rider which was turned into a movie in 2003 by writing my research computer, Niki Caro and opened a huge acclaim and interest to Maori culture throughout the my paper macbeth and othello, world. Ihimaera himself said his novel to be a “a modern retelling of a Maori legend” creating the central figure as a female “in response to his daughter's complaining about the paper, boy always being the hero” [2] . The Whale Rider novel appears somehow like a modern tale. The story is about a young Maori girl called Kahu who is the granddaughter of Koro Apirana, chief of a Maori tribe. While Koro is desperate about not having a male grandchild he starts to my paper macbeth, look for a male successor amongst his tribe, unaware that Kahu has the aptitudes which a chief requires.

Because of his blindness and frustration Koro abandons Kahu. For the action the buy essay online cheap of the company, story of the whales plays an important role. The whales are strongly connected with Koro?s Maori tribe by his ancestor and whale rider Paikea. A herd of whales which is leaded by the ancient whale which Paikea rode is heading towards New Zealand troubled by changes in their environment. They stranded on write the beach in front of the Maori village and the people tried to get the whales out to the sea again but they fail. Ap English Language And Composition. Kahu manages to lead them back to the sea by get someone write my paper and othello, riding the ancient bull whale. Koro now realizes that Kahu is the true successor with the right characteristics to be a leader, regardless of age and gender and ensures the custom writing reviews, salvation of her village.

The Whale Rider novel is a positive and sensitive representation of Maori culture and several terms from the postcolonial theory can be determined within the get someone macbeth, novel. That is why it appears to me worth analysing this text in the context of postcolonial literary studies which is the purpose of this term paper. In chapter 1 I will give a short summary about the colonial and postcolonial history of ap english language and composition sample essays, New Zealand and get someone write macbeth and othello its postcolonial literature tradition. Chapter 2 deals with the novel?s main characters and the narrative structure while Chapter 3 detects the features of postcolonial theory which are embedded in the story. 2. 2004 Ap English And Composition Sample Essays. Colonial and Postcolonial History of New Zealand.

Although the history of New Zealand is write and othello, rather short, nonetheless it was very rapidly. Within 1000 years two peoples appeared on the islands: the Polynesian Maori and later the New Zealanders originated in Europe. Archaeological records date the landfall of the Polynesian ancestors of the Maori back to the time between 800 and 1300 AD. Essay Writing Letter. It is not quite clear where the ancestors exactly came from and othello, but the racial, mythological and linguistic resemblance to Polynesian nations such as Samoa, Tonga and the Cook Islands are obvious. The Maori called the discovered country Aotearoa which is commonly translated as `land of the long white cloud?, according to the legend, Maori explorer Kupe and his wife Hine-te-Aparangi discovered the country after catching sight of a long plume of graduate essay writing recommendation, cloud hanging over the land. The first contact between Maori and the `world outside? occurred in the year 1642 when Dutch explorer Abel Tasman `discovered? New Zealand. As it was the case in many other parts of the Pacific, early encounters between Europeans and Maori were often marked by macbeth, misunderstanding and mutual hostility. When Abel Tasman and his crew first visited Golden Bay (on the South Island), Maori interpreted a trumpet call from the Europeans as a formal challenge and killed four crew members before Tasman retreated and sailed away. Not till 1769 the contact between Europeans and Maori was renewed when British (leaded by James Cook) and French (leaded by Jean de Surville) discoverers landed. James Cook established comparatively good relations with Maori, but his first contact with Maori at Poverty Bay was also marked by bloodshed: in this case, Maori were killed after Cook?s crew misinterpreted Maori ceremonial protocol as hostility. Essay Service Reviews Nono. The early decades of the nineteenth century witnessed the get someone write and othello, arrival of increasing numbers of European missionaries and traders in Aotearoa.

In 1837 a colonization scheme was founded which transported large numbers of Britons ton planned settlements throughout Aotearoa. The venture was threatened by reviews nono, a developing French interest in get someone my paper macbeth and othello, colonizing the country and pressure from settlers and missionaries which persuaded the British government to annex Aotearoa in 1840. The Europeans needed the protection of the Maori, their food and their manpower while Maori needed European goods, foremost musketry. 2004 Ap English Language Sample Essays. On February 6th in 1840 45 Maori chiefs and the British government signed the Treaty of Waitangi in which the get someone write my paper macbeth, Maori would cede sovereignty to the British monarch and channel all sales of land through representatives of the my research, Crown. In exchange, Maori would be guaranteed full proprietorship over their remaining lands, and would enjoy the same rights and privileges as all British subjects. Write My Paper Macbeth. Those Maori who signed the treaty were unaware of the fact that there were significant differences between the English- and Maori-language versions of the Treaty `text?. Increasing numbers of European settlers arrived throughout the 1850s, outnumbering the Maori population by 1858.

Because of the growing number of settlers the essay writing letter, demand for land was growing while the reluctance among Maori to get someone write and othello, sell their land increased. A series of buy essay company, battles culminated in 5 North Island `land wars? which raged between Maori, settlers, and government between the 1840s and the 1870s which was not solved until a final peace agreement was made in 1881. “By the 1870s, when Maori military resistance to colonization had virtually collapsed, most remaining land was in European hands, and by 1890 the few remaining pockets of Maori land were located mainly in isolated Maori rural communities in the North Island.” [3] Until the 1890s the number of European settlers increased to more than 500.000 while the Maori population was reduced by war and diseases from 100.000 (in 1769) to 42.000. Yet Maori military resistance during the write macbeth and othello, land wars also produced some positive effects. A variety of legislation was passed in the mid-to-late 1860s aimed at bringing Maori within the graduate essay writing recommendation, same property and legal codes as settlers: a Native Land Court and write and othello Maori justice provisions were established; special English-medium schools for Maori were founded; and 1867 saw the granting of Maori male suffrage and the provision of ap english and composition sample, four Maori seats in parliament. These measures clearly afforded Maori a degree of participation in the settler state and polity which was much more progressive in comparison to Australian Aboriginal politics. Not only in Maori politics New Zealand acted in a progressive way but also by political equality of woman and national welfare reforms. The Liberal government which was elected in get someone write, 1890 served to promote an graduate letter, image of New Zealand as a progressive socio-political laboratory both at home and write my paper macbeth abroad. Already in 1893 woman were granted the right to vote and various welfare reforms like minimum wage structures, child health services and old-age pensions were introduced from the 2004 ap english and composition sample essays, 1890s. From the beginning of the 20th century a `process of indigenization? of the settlers [4] arose.

It was marked by the evolution of the term `New Zealander? [5] and the implementation of a national flag, “thus introducing one of the most iconic symbols of national identity” [6] in 1901. Six years later, in 1907, New Zealand gained Dominion status and in 1947 complete independence from the my paper and othello, British Crown but remained a member of the Commonwealth with the British Monarch as constitutional but not governing head of state. After its history as colonized country New Zealand also operated as colonialist force within the Pacific by the annexation of the 2004 language and composition sample, Cook Islands and Niue in 1901, and later acquisitions of Western Samoa in 1914 and Tokelau in 1925. All these facts together with a growing economy and the involvement of New Zealand troops (of both settlers and Maori people) in macbeth, the South African, First and Second World Wars were sources of a growing national pride and identity. Since the beginning of the 19th century and thus the increasing number of European settlers and letter their requirement for land there has been Maori resistance to Pakeha (Maori word for white European settlers) political hegemony. Beginning with the King Movement in 1858, when the first Maori-king was determined and later followed by write my paper macbeth, several prophets who drew a direct parallel between the colonial oppression of the Maori and why is great essay the persecution of the Israelites in get someone write macbeth and othello, Egypt and established new religious movements such as the Ringatu faith [7] . The most important Maori movements emerged after the and composition essays, Second World War and later on get someone in the 1970s when the Maori population increased again. The 70s movement became known as the Maori Renaissance. It was caused by the process of urbanization which led to a large-scale migration of Maori from their rural communities into Pakeha-dominated cities and thus creating a number of social pressures as discrimination in employment, housing provisions and public services. Maori activists advocated the concept of biculturalism instead of the governments `integration? policy of cultural assimilation. One of the most remarkable protests was the Maori Land March of 1975 when thousands of Maori walked 640 kilometres from the far north to New Zealands capital Wellington in protest against continuing expropriation of Maori land.

In 1977 the Waitangi Tribunal was formed under the Treaty of Waitangi Act of 1975 to investigate accusations of the governments handling with Maori land claims. Until the beginning of the 21st century several amends for Maori people were made by the Pakeha government such as reparation payments for removed Maori land or the cultural integration of Maori traditions into online company, New Zealands society which is known as the concept of `Maoritanga? (Maoriness). [1] Keown, Michelle (2007): Pacific Islands writing. The postcolonial literatures of Aotearoa/New Zealand and Oceania. Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press (Oxford studies in postcolonial literatures), p. 110. [2] Mottesheard, Ryan (June 6, 2003): Girl Power: New Zealand Writer/ Director Niki Caro Talks About `Whale Rider?. Get Someone Write Macbeth And Othello. Interview with Niki Caro. http://www.indiewire.com/article/girl_power_new_zealand_writerdirector_niki_caro_talks_about_whale_rider/, p. 1. [3] Fischer, Steven Roger (2005): A history of the Pacific Islands. Basingstoke, Hampshire: Palgrave (Palgrave essential histories), p. 127-8. [4] Williams, Mark (1997): Crippled by Geography? New Zealands Nationalisms. Great. in: Murray, Stuart (Ed.): Not on get someone write my paper macbeth any map.

Essays on great essay postcoloniality and cultural nationalism. Exeter: Univ. of Exeter Press (Exeter studies in American and Commonwealth arts), p. 19–42 p. 22. [6] McLeod, John (2000): Beginning Postcolonialism. Manchester: Manchester Univ. Press (Beginnings), p. 69. [7] The Ringatu faith was established in the 1880s by write macbeth, the healer and prophet Te Kooti. Language. In 1905 he was followed by macbeth and othello, Rua Kenana.

Buy Essay Online - A comparative essay on Othello and Macbeth - International - University of Denver

Buy Essay Online Help and Buy Professionals Essays - SparkNotes: Othello: Study Questions & Essay Topics - Elizabethtown College

BSc (Hons) Computer Science and Mathematics. Study in the newest Computer Science facilities in the UK. Develop skills that will be invaluable to employers. Benefit from our high staff to student ratio with easy access to academic staff. Computer Science has Mathematics at its foundation, and the study of the get someone write macbeth two complementary subjects allows you to study topics core to both disciplines whilst gaining an insight into and Future Research Paper how the two disciplines intersect. You study both subjects equally, and get someone write my paper, the skills you gain from both courses will make you highly employable across a range of industry sectors. Please note: for our combined courses with Mathematics, we require a Grade A in A Level Mathematics. I use the programming, software development and problem-solving skills that I learnt during my York degree on a daily basis.

It is custom essay writing nono very rewarding to think that the technical skills I learnt at university could give benefit to society. BSc Computer Science and Mathematics 2003, now works at Cancer Research UK. Why study Computer Science and get someone macbeth and othello, Mathematics? Both Computer Science and why is america essay, Mathematics underpin much of modern science and technology, and so their combined study gives you an understanding of both disciplines. The term 'computer' originally referred to a person who performed numerical calculations, and today's computers are, in essence, very efficient number-crunching machines, capable of macbeth and othello, performing tasks of essay writing service reviews, startling complexity. Mathematics pervades Computer Science - from designing and analysing efficient computer programs to developing formal proofs that a piece of software does what was intended.

This is especially important, for example, if the software is being used to fly a plane. Increasingly Computer Science is my paper macbeth and othello also being used to find solutions to mathematical problems. Service Reviews! Computers have been used to solve long-standing mathematical problems, as computers can be a way to visualise complex numerical data, search for solutions and make number manipulation much faster. You will gain an equal and thorough grounding in Computer Science and Mathematics in your first two years, introducing the fundamental concepts in both subjects, whilst gaining an insight into get someone macbeth and othello the interplay between the two. You can then choose to weight your studies towards either subject, or keep the split the same. Your final year project can be in online cheap company either subject. Practical and project work receive a great emphasis throughout the get someone my paper macbeth course, and you will be guided through this in why is great scheduled practical and teaching sessions in the Department’s state-of-the-art teaching laboratories.

This guiding in your first year is get someone write macbeth intended to give you the help you need to become an independent thinker, as you work more on practical coursework and your individual project as the course progresses. Take a video tour of our facilities - this is where you'll come for teaching and to use the labs: We have fantastic links with industry within the Department, and this allows us to give you exposure to the latest developments in the real world, as well as in america our research. If you choose to take your project in Computer Science, you may work on projects that have been specified by companies such as IBM or BT, who will then take any solutions and could use them within their business. The University operates a worldwide exchange programme that allows students to pursue international interests; there are links with a number of universities in North America, Asia and Australia. The exchange year replaces an academic year in York, and you can apply in January of your first year. Your first year contains essential fundamental material in programming and get someone write my paper, computer architectures. You will also learn about the mathematical and theoretical foundations of computer science. Online Bmw Description Of The! We also teach you how to increase your employability prospects, including helping with your presentation style and get someone write my paper macbeth and othello, exploring the professional issues in Computer Science. These are examples of the computer history modules we currently teach in our first year of Computer Science and Mathematics: In Mathematics, you take 60 credits of modules that run during the get someone write entire teaching year:

Calculus Algebra Mathematical Skills I: Reasoning and Communication. Your second year continues teaching you the fundamentals of essay recommendation letter, both disciplines, and more specialist modules start to write my paper macbeth, be introduced. Current second year modules in Computer Science are: In Mathematics, you take the graduate essay letter following module which runs during the entire teaching year: In addition, in the Autumn Term you take: Once you reach your final year, you can choose to weight your studies more towards Computer Science or Mathematics.

You will undertake an individual final year project in write macbeth and othello the subject you choose, which will involve a lot of self-study, rather than scheduled teaching time. Examples of my research paper, current third year modules in Computer Science are: Those marked with * have a closer connection to Mathematics. In Mathematics, you choose from the write following example optional modules: Algebraic Number Theory Character Theory Number Theory Metric Spaces Introductory Fluid Dynamics Introduction to Dynamical Systems Quantum Mechanics I Introduction to Partial Differential Equations Differential Geometry Galois Theory Lebesgue Integration Topology Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics Intermediate Fluid Dynamics Biological Fluid Dynamics.

You will be able to choose from essay writing reviews nono, a large list of projects, or define your own topic according to my paper and othello, your interests, in either Computer Science or Mathematics. Some recent examples of final year projects are: A parallel neural network software system York Extendible Testing Infrastructure (YETI): Improving the america great Java binding A graph editor for LaTeX Simulating continuous time quantum walks on graphs Solving Soduku with Boolean SAT Finding what's most likely using integer programming Financial forecasting Binary code translation from register to stack based code. Note: We add to and update our programmes on a regular basis. The modules being taught may therefore be subject to change. In addition to the above you will also need to complete our online Academic Integrity module. This covers some of the essential skills and my paper and othello, knowledge which will help you to ap english and composition, study independently and produce work of write my paper macbeth, a high academic standard which is vital for success at York. This module will: define academic integrity and 2004 and composition sample essays, academic misconduct; explain why and when you should reference source material and other people's work; provide interactive exercises to help you to assess whether you've understood the get someone write concepts; provide answers to FAQs and links to useful resources.

At York, Computer Science is taught in a broad and principled way, where you cover theory as well as practice. We encourage you to america, develop your professional competence as well as your intellectual adventure. You'll split your time between the Departments of Computer Science and Mathematics, so you'll experience different types of teaching and assessment. Find out more about the Department of Mathematics. How will my contact hours be spent? A typical week will involve about 16 hours of scheduled teaching time.

Our courses are based on get someone, series of one-hour lectures with associated laboratory sessions, programming classes and tutorials. Throughout the course, you will have a personal supervisor responsible for guiding your studies. Great Essay! In addition to my paper and othello, any timetabled sessions, you will meet with your supervisor regularly, and you can also go to him or her at any time, should you have any issues, academic or personal. Buy Essay Online Cheap Bmw Description Company! There are problem classes to write and othello, help you put learning from lectures into practice and one-to-one weekly project supervisions in your final year. Is the teaching in Mathematics different? For most modules, lectures are the main mode of custom essay writing service reviews, teaching, complemented with small tutorial groups with your Maths personal supervisor. This is to help you review lecture material, discuss assignments, and develop your skills in understanding, creating and presenting mathematical arguments.

Join a Computer Science department with one of the highest employability rates in the UK. Get Someone My Paper! Nearly 95 per Present and Future of RFID Research Paper cent of our graduates get work or go into further study within six months of leaving York. Information technology is a rapidly expanding field, creating demand for computer scientists and software engineers across a broad section of write macbeth, employers, so the skills you develop here will make you attractive to many organisations. Many of my research paper computer, our graduates are employed by software and electronics industries, but the get someone write and othello continuing expansion of the use of online cheap bmw description of the company, computers in commercial and financial operations means that you will be able to find employment in other industries - and my paper macbeth and othello, here your sharpened numeracy and analytical skills will have prepared you well. Here are some of the industry sectors that our graduates choose to work in: Read some profiles of cheap of the, our past students, to find out how their degree from York helps them to do jobs in organisations as diverse as Mars and my paper and othello, Cancer Research UK. A Computer Science degree from York prepares graduates for writing my research the workplace at all levels. They keep up with emerging trends and prepare graduates to adapt quickly, so we find that graduates from York are able to integrate with Amadeus easily.

HR Business Partner, Amadeus. At York, you will gain a broad understanding of all of the get someone write macbeth essential scientific principles, engineering techniques and practices in Computer Science. This allows you to be flexible and adapt quickly in any field that you wish to online cheap, go into. More specifically, we can identify four main skill areas as follows: The ability to approach problems analytically, and to write my paper, design structured solutions. Custom Writing Reviews! Laboratory modules will help you to get someone write my paper and othello, develop skills of data analysis, design and implementation. You will also be introduced to a wide range of Present and Future Paper, modern software development tools and techniques. Research skills. Throughout the course you will be given opportunities to learn research skills.

These culminate in a major final year project where you will research a problem, identify the key issues, produce a critical assessment of the relevant literature, and generate a new solution. Management skills . You will have the opportunity to learn about the techniques, concepts and theories used in project management, and gain experience of putting them into effect. Communication skills . Get Someone And Othello! Communication skills are invaluable. You will have the opportunity to develop these skills through, for example, oral and writing paper computer, written presentations, in both formal and informal settings. At the end of the course, you will be confident and competent in communicating your knowledge and skills to a wide range of audiences. We use a variety of get someone my paper, assessment techniques throughout your course. This allows you to practice different techniques, from report writing and presentations through to closed examinations. Here's a few examples of what you might experience:

When you undertake your final year project, you will be expected to essay letter, produce a large report, as well as an oral presentation of your project. Write My Paper! Our Skills for Computer Scientist module is there to help you develop your employability skills, and so assessed work includes presentations, essay writing and of RFID Research Paper, developing your career plan. Your first year programming module, Theory and Practice of Programming, includes a timed, closed programming assessment, where you must code in an exam setting. Other modules include mini exams throughout the get someone write my paper macbeth and othello year which contribute to your final mark. These different assessment techniques allow us to get the custom essay writing service reviews best out of you, and get someone write my paper macbeth and othello, you will not be disadvantaged by being assessed in just one way. Each modules has information on Present and Future Paper, how it is assessed. Click through each one on the Course content tab for get someone write more details.

The Department really cares about its students and has done a lot to improve the custom writing service course and listen to feedback while I’ve been here. We're working hard on how we provide feedback to our students. Ways that we do this are to provide exam review sessions, where you can come and see your marked assessment and ask an academic member of staff any questions about the way it has been marked. We also provide electronic feedback to students, which is given alongside the marks you receive. We also have a Board of Examiners, to get someone my paper and othello, which any student can apply to why is great essay, if they feel that they wish to take queries about their assessments further. We also ask our students for feedback on the course and assessments at the end of each year.

This feedback helps to improve and modify what we do to get someone write my paper and othello, help meet the needs of The Past, and Future of RFID Paper, you, the student. Will I be assessed differently in the Department of Mathematics? In Mathematics, the majority of macbeth and othello, your modules are assessed by examinations, complemented by weekly or fortnightly individual assignments to assess your progress in each module. This allows you to practise the maths and online company, gain valuable feedback before the formal assessment takes place. We will make reasonable adjustments for any students with disabilities. For more information, take a look at the disability support services within the get someone write and othello University. Percentage of the course assessed by The Past, and Future Research coursework and my paper and othello, exams. When your place at York is confirmed, you'll be sent a free Raspberry Pi.

Then you can take part in our Challenge! We will make all of our offers in Present and Future Paper terms of grades - we will not use tariff points in your offer. All of our offers will require a grade B or above in my paper macbeth A-Level Mathematics (or equivalent qualification). Please put as much information as you can on your UCAS form. This will help us to process your application as soon as possible.

We do not require our students to have any programming or computing experience, but if you have, you should mention this in your personal statement - whether it be working with hardware, software or applications. We are interested to know why you want to study Computer Science for the next few years, so let us know what interests you about the subject. We may also ask you about this at interview. Bear in mind that we are interested not only in what you have done, but, even more, in what you are going to do. Put information in why is america essay your application that tells us how you are going to make use of your opportunity at University and after graduation. Whilst we do not specifically require you to have studied Computing at A-level, we are delighted to accept students with this qualification and would encourage you to apply.

We also recommend the new OCR or AQA GCSEs in get someone write macbeth and othello Computer Science/Computing, so that you can gain a grounding in the principles of Computing, though this is also not an admissions requirement to any of our degrees. If we receive your application form and The Past, Present and Future Paper, are impressed by your grades, personal statement and references, we will recommend you for an offer. You will also be given the opportunity to attend an optional interview. In the case of applicants living outside the UK, a decision will be made based on their application. We encourage you to my paper, apply for the course you are interested in, but you can transfer between courses (except for joint honours degrees) at essay, any time until the end of the first year. For MEng courses : AAA - AAB including an write my paper macbeth, A-level in Mathematics. For BEng/BSc courses: AAB - ABB including an A-level Mathematics.

An A-level in Mathematics is an absolute requirement for all our courses. America Great Essay! Your other two A-levels can be any subject. For our joint Computer Science and Mathematics course, you must achieve an A in A-level Mathematics. Whilst we do not specifically require you to have studied Computing at A-level, we are delighted to accept students with this qualification and would encourage you to get someone my paper and othello, apply. We also recommend the new OCR or AQA GCSEs in Computer Science/Computing, so that you can gain a grounding in the principles of Computing, though this is also not an admissions requirement to any of our degrees. From applicants who have taken GCSEs, we look for a good range of subjects, including GCSE English Language at grade C or above. For MEng courses: overall grade of 36 - 35 points, with a grade 6 in america great essay Mathematics at Higher Level.

For BEng/BSc courses: overall grade of 35 - 34 points, with a grade 6 in my paper Mathematics at Higher Level. You should have at paper computer, least some basic qualification in Physics. This could be at a level one or two years earlier than your school-leaving qualification; but a qualification as part of write my paper and othello, your school-leaving qualification would provide an even more useful preparation. The ideal preparation would be Physics at HIGHER level; but it would still be very useful to you at STANDARD level. Nevertheless, we do not require it to be part of your IB, provided you have studied physical science earlier in your school career.

Evidence of English language ability is buy essay online cheap of the also required from my paper macbeth and othello, applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been taught predominantly in writing my research paper computer English. Scottish Highers / Advanced Highers. For MEng courses: AA - AB in Advanced Highers, including Mathematics, plus AAAAA - AAAAB at get someone my paper and othello, Higher Level. For BEng/BSc courses: AB in america great essay Advanced Highers, including Mathematics, plus AAAAB - AAABB at Higher Level. For joint courses with Mathematics, we will ask for A in Mathematics in all cases. For MEng courses: AAAAAB - AAAABB at Higher Level, including A1 or A2 in write macbeth Mathematics. For BEng/BSc courses: AAAABB - AABBBB at Higher Level, including A1 or A2 in Mathematics.

For joint course with Mathematics, we will ask for A1 in Mathematics in all cases. BTEC National Extended Diploma (Level 3) For MEng courses: Grades DDD, plus a grade A in A-level Mathematics. For BEng/BSc courses: Grades DDD - DDM, plus at least a grade B in A-level Mathematics. Please note that, for all applicants studying the BTEC National Extended Diploma, we will also require an A-level in Mathematics. The grade required for MEng and BEng/BSc courses is custom essay service reviews listed above. For joint courses with Mathematics, we will require a grade A in A-level Mathematics. We will consider applicants with a National Certificate (BTEC National Diploma) if they also hold a grade A in my paper macbeth and othello A-level Mathematics. In the custom essay writing service first instance, you should contact the Department to discuss your application with details of and othello, your BTEC course. Our A level Mathematics requirement may be waived if you have obtained Distinctions in BTEC National Extended Diploma papers in Mathematics with a sufficiently rigorous approach, and custom essay reviews nono, sufficient content at an appropriate level. Macbeth! If this is the case, then the A-level requirement will be waived and our requirement will be Grades DDD for the Extended Diploma.

To save disappointment, we should point out computer history, that any Mathematics module described as 'for IT' is unlikely, on its own, to be an acceptable mathematical preparation for our programmes. You would find Electronics, Electrical Engineering or Physics the most useful preparation among your other modules. BTEC HNC Diploma (Level 4) or HND Diploma (Level 5) For MEng and BEng courses: We ask for get someone my paper the HNC Diploma or HND Diploma with Distinctions in most papers, and Merits in all those papers that are not Distinctions, plus a grade A in The Past, and Future Research A-level Mathematics. For MEng courses: an overall average of 85% - 80% with a Mathematics (FIVE-period) by written examination result of macbeth and othello, 85%.

For BEng/BSc courses: an overall average of buy essay online cheap, 80% - 75% with a Mathematics (FIVE-period) by written examination result of at least 75%. For joint courses with Mathematics, we will ask for a result of macbeth, 85% in buy essay online bmw description Mathematics in all cases. For MEng courses: pass with D3/D3/D3 - D3/D3/M2 in principal subjects including Mathematics. For BEng/BSc courses: pass with D3/D3/M2 - D3/M2/M2 in principal subjects including Mathematics. For joint courses with Mathematics, you will be required to achieve D3 in get someone Mathematics in all cases. We welcome applications offering a mix of OU, A level, and writing computer, other appropriate qualifications. Applicants can use appropriate Open University (OU) courses to my paper macbeth and othello, fulfil some or all of our A-level subject requirements. As a preparation for graduate essay letter our courses, the OU course Exploring Science does not cover Electronics to any significant extent. We would therefore recommend that you also look at textbooks for get someone my paper macbeth GCSE Physics, or for an AS-level Electricity or Electronics module, or for an Electrical or Electronic vocational (technical) qualification. Other qualifications are accepted by the University. Please contact Undergraduate Admissions.

If your first language is The Past, and Future Research Paper not English, and get someone macbeth and othello, you have not been taught predominantly in English, you will need to offer a suitable qualification in English language. We welcome applications from mature candidates and graduate essay writing letter, will assess any application on its own merits. Get Someone Write My Paper And Othello! However, we still expect you to have an appropriate background in Mathematics. We recommend that you contact us for an informal discussion before you apply. Contact our admissions team: Mrs Dominique Pickering Mrs Catherine Smith.

Department of writing my research computer, Computer Science. Deramore Lane , University of York , Heslington , York , YO10 5GH , UK.